the dervish
mixed medium on oil paper

Comments

Anonymous said…
I must have missed this. I think it is your best yet. keep working on the idea. make the dancer float. Head to one side. I love the colour
Anjali Sinha said…
Thankyou anonymous. I will keep this in my mind. It was my favourite too when I made the sketch!
Anjali Sinha said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ben Ditty said…
I love the hauntingly beautiful nature and tranquility in this. Gives me a Salvadar Dali type feeling almost :) He gave that similar sense of mystery and awe I love getting so much from art.

Oh I'm Ben by the way. Hi :)
Ben Ditty said…
favorite part: how the figure stands out from the colors :D
Anjali Sinha said…
Dear Ben!
Hiya. Thanks for writing in and leaving your thoughts on my art work, I now realise I need to clean the website a little. But well.
It is one of my favourite paintings and this one is now owned by someone else :)
I really like the way you percieved, maybe sometime in life you get to see the paintings in flesh!
Ben Ditty said…
I'd love to :)

Popular posts from this blog