Tale of the Nine Tailed

During my time of isolation I binged watched many TV series that had been on my list. One of them was ...
Tale of the Nine Tailed.
South Korean TV Series based on the mythical character of South Korea ‘Nine Tailed Red Fox’. The TV series is in its original language i.e. Korean and has English subtitles (for people like me). Beautifully scripted and well directed. This TV series is a love saga between a fox and a human, with multitude of layers with complicated relationships and situations. Acting is also great. I would highly recommend to watch this incase people want a different flavor of film production.

PS - a lot of my paintings are based on mythology and folklore. Many of my inspirations come from travel, books, documentaries, docu series and tv series. Any form of story helps in creating my work based on my interpretation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog