Teen Wolf TV series

 


Teen Drama. Story of werewolves (alpha, beta and the outsiders) as well as the other characters that come into play from a banshee to a coyote to chimera to kanimas. This TV series is loosely built on the 1985 movie that I watched as a kid and completely was in love with the movie. This TV series is full of supernatural heroes and villains is great for someone who loves to watch this genre of fantasy and myth. 

Also it took me back to my early years when I binge watched this movie again and again with my childhood friends. I learnt about new characters that I never knew existed. So for me there were many things I learnt like kanima, banshee and kitsune! Kitsune led me to watch Tail of the Nine Tailed….so yes I’ve been in a loop of watching and researching on different characters post this TV series. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog