* masked in my energy
(acrylic on paper)

Comments

Unknown said…
Dint Know, that you had soo much talent with in you.... good job done inspite of beeing caught up with daily chores.Am truly proud of you!!!
Looking forward for an extensive exibition. hope to see many more!!!

lots of love
Nanha
Unknown said…
great work....if you ever exhibit in delhi or something be sure to let me know (kranzmartin@gmail.com)
Rahil Arora said…
great work of art! really like your work, good to have found your site.
Cheers!
Rahil
Anjali Sinha said…
hey nanna...thanks a bunch ya..come for the exhibition this month

martin. hey! sent you an invitation. would be grt to have you at the exhibition. 29/30/31 Aug 11 am to 7 pm

rahil. glad you found the website. thanks for the wishes! if you are in delhi end of this by any chance..you could come for the exhibition. details are on the site itself..cheers
Rahil Arora said…
Hey Anjali, if i am, I sure will.... good luck anyways!! :)
Anjali Sinha said…
thanks alot Rahil
Nihar said…
Hi Anjali
I could just discover the other side of yours. This art I really liked as it is theme very close to my heart. If you don't recognise than remember you sent a message to my poemhunter page then we knew each other.
Unknown said…
Nihar...hi
thanks for going through my art works! I'm glad you liked this piece..it has alot many layers woven underneath. and yes i do remember you! hope all's good at your end

Popular posts from this blog