* swirls
acrylic and charcoal on paper

Comments

Anonymous said…
b.blake wonders why no one has commented on this best of the latest batch. The colour is gorgeous, you can wander in and out of the texture and keep getting brought back by the black lines to a new starting point..concentrate and it becomes almost kafkaesque..you can't get out. love it
Unknown said…
:) B.Blake!! Thankyou :D it is indeed my favourite too!.. kafkasque..new term, makes it sound rather interesting..
Ben Ditty said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ben Ditty said…
There's this beautiful saddness to it that I'm diggin :)

Takes my mind to Kill Bill at the beginning when it's playing My Baby Shot Me Down.

Maybe my mind's just obsessed with Kill Bill though :p
Anjali Sinha said…
ben!! ola

thankyou for letting me know Kill Bill is your favourite too!! i love the series! makes me go crazy on that. haha
so yea if this makes sense anywhere around it. supah cool!!

Popular posts from this blog