* colliding thoughts
(oil on paper)

Comments

Carina said…
Beautiful site, Anjali. Congratulations! I will link it. ;)

Regards,

Carina
Anjali Sinha said…
hey thanks carina!! :)
... said…
wow... girl you're really talented... amazing... i am quite speechless...and spellbound... i haven't seen work like this in a while... have you had an exhibition?? where are you based now??? may i add your blog as a link from my site???
Anjali Sinha said…
Dear Xanjukta!

Thanks soo much :) I'm glad you liked my work and hey u are more than welcome to link-up my blog!! this wld b great! this is such a refresher to learn that my work makes sense :)
Anonymous said…
Hey there
Thanks for the post.

I've went trough your photos here
what cought my eye on your works were definetly the colors, and your smooth mix of them.
you got some misterious paintings
congrats
H said…
Anjieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

very very kicked to see the responses.

yay yay yay!
Anonymous said…
hi anjali,
too good work....good imagination ...:-D
roshan
Anonymous said…
Hi Boss , u r the best. i am very very happy.now i know a painter who is world famous. so congrats and best of luck for your future
Saif Mahmood said…
My dearest Timsy -- a friend who means so much :

Your enlivening paintings remind me of the following passage that was written in 1956 and became the prologue to Russell's autobiography. It is regarded by many as a moving humanist answer to the question 'what can be the meaning of a person's life'.

WHAT I HAVE LIVED FOR :

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life:
the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.
These passions, like great winds, have blown me hither and thither, in a wayward course, over a deep ocean of anguish, reaching to the very verge of despair.

I have sought love, first, because it brings ecstasy -- ecstasy so great that I would often have sacrificed all the rest of life for a few hours of this joy. I have sought it, next, because it relieves loneliness -- that terrible loneliness in which one shivering consciousness looks over the rim of the world into the cold unfathomable lifeless abyss. I have sought it, finally, because in the union of love I have seen, in a mystic miniature, the prefiguring vision of the heaven that saints and poets have imagined. This is what I sought, and though it might seem too good for human life, this is what -- at last -- I have found.

With equal passion I have sought knowledge. I have wished to understand the hearts of men. I have wished to know why the stars shine. And I have tried to apprehend the Pythagorean power by which number holds sway above the flux. A little of this, but not much, I have achieved.

Love and knowledge, so far as they were possible, led upward toward the heavens. But always pity brought me back to earth. Echoes of cries of pain reverberate in my heart. Children in famine, victims tortured by oppressors, helpless old people a hated burden to their sons, and the whole world of loneliness, poverty, and pain make a mockery of what human life should be. I long to alleviate the evil, but I cannot, and I too suffer".

Friend, this has been my life. I have found it worth living, and would gladly live it again if the chance were offered me. Your friendship inspires my desire to re-live this life . . . and your paintings restate my belief in my desire . . . in turn reaffirming my faith in you as a person . . . . be there always.

Love you lots
Saif
Anjali Sinha said…
dear
yusk: thankyou and i'm grateful for you going through them

artur: thankyou for linking my blog to your site. well photographs and art definitely is a definite way of communicate. it is the common language between the artist and the interpreter. and i'm glad my art communicated to you.

hey H: thankyou.. :)

roshan: thankyou for taking the time to go through my work. i'm glad you liked it...

anonymous: i'd guessed it was you, amit. you should have dropped your name! but hey thanks so much for the encouragement and best wishes. I shall always thankyou.

saif: Russels' words...seems synonymous to mine..thankyou for quoting him
TS said…
Brilliant. Absolutely fantastic. All of them.

This last one, for some reason, reminds me of Starry Starry Night. Can't see too much detail though, is there a website where we can see high resolution versions of these?

Oh, and with your kind permission, may I link it to my blog?
Anjali Sinha said…
Dear TS: Thanks so much for all your compliments. You sure can add my website to yours! :-) Well, at the moment I donot have any website which has higher resolution but never mind..whenever I have my exhibition I shall invite you, so you can see it in person!
mili said…
R u from sitapur ?
if yes please contact 9422763277
thank you !
Anonymous said…
very nice, pretty llady
Anjali Sinha said…
thankyou anonymous! :) do you have a name?
devika said…
Hi anjali!
I went through your work, and it screams energy. there is this loud, uncared for tone to your work that i love. Some time ago, you'd left a comment on my blog. I saw it today. Some very super work.
Anjali Sinha said…
hi devika! thanks for leaving in a comment, was trying to go through your blog page as well after your comment but could go through.
art is what i live for and was very happy to recieve your comments.
Anjali Sinha said…
Hi Lora,

Thanks for your feedback! Could you please let me know which project? Would love to know what you are working on?
Anonymous said…
I’ve recently started a blog, the information you provide on this site has helped me tremendously. Thank you for all of your time & work.

Popular posts from this blog