* ....... - "Private Collection India"
(yr 2005, Oil on paper)

Comments

Anonymous said…
"My Better Half"....a very strong face...nice one...
Matt said…
Came across your blog by chance. Nice images. Thanks.
Anjali Sinha said…
hi matt! thanks so much, I'm glad you liked them! :) if anything specific u feel to comment on them, plz feel free!
Anonymous said…
Dear Anjali
I'm an art buyer and was planning an art exhibition with varied artists. I was hoping to get in touch with you. Could you please give me your contact, or how do I get in touch with you.
Best Regards,
Raoul
Anjali Sinha said…
Dear
Mr. Abraham: Thankyou for your response. I am thoroughly grateful. However, is it possible to give me your email address or if you have a website.
Satyapurva said…
one eyed beauty..simple yet exquisite!
Anjali Sinha said…
:) thanks creative w.

Popular posts from this blog